Tourist information - Calabria
Do you need advice regarding your travel?
Do you need help to plan your trip in Calabria, to Tropea, Pizzo or Capo Vaticano? Book excursions, advice on the best restaurants in town, beaches, accommodation or entertainment facilities?
I would be glad to help you for you to return home with the best memories possible from our marvellous region!
- sightseeing in Tropea,
- Reggio Calabria shopping, museum, lungomare / Scilla
- trip to Sicily by bus, Taormina and Messina;
- half day trip to Pizzo to taste the world famous ice-cream, the tartufo;
- boat tour to the Lipari islands, where you can admire the active volcano, Stromboli;
- all day or just few hours boat trip down the coast from Tropea to Capo Vaticano (10km long), where you can stop to take a bath in different bays
- trekking in the Calabrian hills.
The above mentioned excursions can be booked through me, and tour guiding in English can also be arranged.
If you have any doubts as to which restaurant to choose for dinner, which is the best ice-cream shop on the spot, in which pub you can spend the best time or for any general advice on your stay, contact me!